Epicuriousity & Technogadgetry

Thoughts on food, gadgets, and other interesting things.

19 June 2006

Reject Greeting Cards


I just finished a busy week here in North Dakota.  I was working as a TA and taking a class in Language Survey.  There's plenty of work to do, enough to keep working and working.  There's also plenty of classwork to do in my class, lots of reading.  Boy, I haven't been in school a while; two years or so.  I'm trying to be a student than I was when I was last in school, trying to do all or most of the work, ahead of time : ).  Going to school when married is a trip though.  I can't just work the whole time.  I guess all of us have to balance, school, work, social activities, and the spiritual end of things.  I like not having to work constantly during the day, there's some lulls, but evenings aren't quite free like when working a nine to five.

I found some funny reject greeting cards on NPR. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home