Thoughts on food, gadgets, and other interesting things.
20 January 2006
Nerdtests.com
Christina found another nerd test. Where does she find these things? So I am also a low-rank nerd. I'm supposed to be "low" on the totem pole? Boy, they're saying there's a whole lot more nerdier people out there. Heh.
4 Comments:
At Tue Jan 31, 05:35:00 AM 2006,
Anonymous said…
I scored a whopping 95.
At Tue Jan 31, 05:55:00 AM 2006,
eltzjy said…
Wow, you're a big nerd Oscar :).
At Sat Feb 04, 11:35:00 AM 2006,
Anonymous said…
I only scored a 75! I guess I'm a mid-level nerd. I'll have to start programming and watching Star Trek to boost my score I guess.
At Sun Feb 05, 12:03:00 AM 2006,
eltzjy said…
Hehe, now I can tell Christina I'm not so nerdy, right? Boy, I thought I was already quite nerdy.
Post a Comment
<< Home