I am a total geek
Christina gave me a link to a geek test. I took the test and now I am a total geek. I scored 29.5858%. I'm not a major geek or super geek or extreme geek, just a total geek. Christina scored 14%. She didn't give me the decimals :). I could have scored higher I guess but I wanted to make sure my answers were as accurate as possible :). Christina says that ironically makes me geekier. Also, I haven't been doing some of the things I used to that would make me geekier. Some of that is Christina's influence. She mitigates my level of geekiness while I increase her level of geekiness. I did have to correct the link for the button below and email the website. Does that make me geekier? I wonder if that would push me up a level. :)


1 Comments:
At Thu Jan 19, 05:32:00 AM 2006,
Anonymous said…
i scored a 41.61736% - Super Geek!
go me :D
Post a Comment
<< Home