2 1/2 weeks
Ok, now it's two and a half weeks. Ai. Man, the time seems so long and so short. I had my "bachelor's party" this past weekend. Nine other guys and I went camping in Idyllwild, CA. We left late, got there at 2am, grilled lots of meat (steak, bacon, sausage, ok, some asparagus too, but wrapped in bacon) and talked until 4am. It was a trip. I was sick too and I thought I'd get sicker but by God's grace I was able to stay up and hang out with the guys. After a few hours of sleep we woke up, grilled more meat, oh, and bananas too, cooked some eggs, and hung out some more.
After we wandered around downtown Idyllwild (not for long though), then I took them to the vista where I proposed to Christina. Some random bikers and another family showed up with advice on marriage. Yes, very random. Then we went to Dave and Busters, played some Ghost Squad (a 1st person shooter) and 8-player Daytona (though we couldn't all get into the same race for the life of us). After we went to my friend Howard's place and finished off the night with some rounds of Ultimate Fighting Championship on SpikeTV. All in all a very manly weekend, hehe. It was a great time to connect with my guy friends and know that they're there for me.
Still, given some time, I headed straight to Christina's to spend time with her. I know, heh, I'm head over heels for her.
After we wandered around downtown Idyllwild (not for long though), then I took them to the vista where I proposed to Christina. Some random bikers and another family showed up with advice on marriage. Yes, very random. Then we went to Dave and Busters, played some Ghost Squad (a 1st person shooter) and 8-player Daytona (though we couldn't all get into the same race for the life of us). After we went to my friend Howard's place and finished off the night with some rounds of Ultimate Fighting Championship on SpikeTV. All in all a very manly weekend, hehe. It was a great time to connect with my guy friends and know that they're there for me.
Still, given some time, I headed straight to Christina's to spend time with her. I know, heh, I'm head over heels for her.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home