Epicuriousity & Technogadgetry

Thoughts on food, gadgets, and other interesting things.

07 February 2006

Gamecube


Howard and Cheryl gave me a Nintendo Gamecube for my birthday a couple days ago. It's pretty neat because I've never had a console system before except for the old school Gameboy. The only thing is that Christina and I don't have a TV, heh. We could play on our 5" portable DVD player with some cable adapting. Playing 4-player Mario Kart though would make each person's screen like 1x1 inch. I'm going to see if I can get a TV tuner card for my desktop or get a USB TV tuner to play on the 19" monitor that I have. Mario Kart on the Gamecube is pretty fun. Check out this funny ad I saw on their site. Christina and I played around 6 hours or something this weekend. Howard and Cheryl also gave us a Zelda game. Hopefully the games don't become a time sink. We were thinking though that we might just bring the Gamecube to people's houses like we do with our board games :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home